Light-O-Rama Forums

"Archive" SUP files

iflights

I've purchased several CCR sequences, and SuperStarLights is the only artist who delivers them in an "archive" format which allows me to bring it into my Superstar demo version (I don't own a Superstar license) and lets me export it to a LMS file the way I want, RAW, warm white, etc...

The other artists just send a SUP and an LMS typically.  And I have to email them back, that I want it exported in RAW with warm white colors, which just takes time, and surely fun for them.

Why isn't every artist selling CCR sequences delivering their SUP files in an archive format?

The ability to export files as an "archive" file is an ability I keep proprietary and is only on my computer.

The sequences purchased from me are "archive" files. They are special files that can be exported by any license level including the free demo version so long as you don't change the effects in the sequence.

It makes it so that you don't have to buy a superstar license in order to use the purchased sequences.

The sequences I send out in DMX format are exported out of superstar in RAW colors.

Pretty smart Brian Archive files gotta give you that 

The sequences I send out in DMX format are exported out of superstar in RAW colors.

Good to know, I was just about to email you on the ones I just received.

Pretty smart Brian Archive files gotta give you that 

Yeah but i am happy that you include the SUP file and the LMS file. Next year i can change the text year in Christmas Vacation and re use it.