Light-O-Rama Forums

10w flood light content also changing 8 pixels

jordanshew

I'm not sure how to explain this other than after I got my lights up this weekend, whenever I have content in my rgb floodlights in the sequence, it also fires off a specific set of 8 rgb pixels from a different unit id...the entire network is LOR. No dmx. I have two sets of 100 pixels split into 50's(four sets of 50, not that that matters)... And cmb24d running the floods...

The 8 pixels fire when they are supposed to, but then fire additionally when they are supposed to be flood lights... The flood lights also work when they are supposed to, but what would cause the 8 pixels to replicate the floods? Any guesses or suggestions to try would be greatly appreciated...

No, the pixels are cosmic color pixels. I have two sets of ccps, and its only happening on one of them...but can't figure out why... The cmb24d is controlling the floods...

Did you check the channel configuration for that sequence see if you have any channels conflicting with each other

Ok, so I looked into that briefly this morning, and The Floodlights are Unit 4 in my architecture, and the lights that are coming on are the first 8 of string 2 on Unit 3. When I have two strings on one unit, do I need to allow for two unit ID's? Is that a thing? I assumed one box, one unit id, but maybe the string seperation at the box is trying to treat it as two seperate units? Any thoughts on that?

• The topic was locked