Light-O-Rama Forums

Help! Pentatonix Christmas

Minime1969

Looking for anything Pentatonix!

I would love to have Mary did you know, and Drummer boy. I would like to do an all Pentatonix theme this year. I have 2 boxes and either 16 or 32 channel will work. I am excited to get this going. I hope you can help!

If you share, please link where the song is you used so I can purchase the correct copy, or let me know where you edited the version. I am starting to get the hang of sequencing, but would love to use a template and add to my own. :)

mma4ever02032014@yahoo.com

Thank you in advance!

-Paul

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• james morris

• Minime1969

• Mooseloco

• Septon

Hey James, you have been overly kind to me so far.  I have to admit I had to google Pentatonix... (I am not what you call current) and WOW I love them.  Think you could send me your Christmas stuff regarding this?

I appreciate it.

pat@septon.ca

Pat

Daft punk is sweet! And love little drummer boy!

Big thank you James!

Still looking for Mary did you know, Carol of the bells, Angels we have heard on high, Oh Come, Oh Come Emmanuel, Oh Holy Night, This Christmas........ anything Pentatonix.

If anyone is willing to share.

:D

James you do great work!  After watching your show the Pentatonix Drummer Boy, I NEED MORE CHANNELS.  That was stunning.  I want that show.  If anyone has more Pentatonix Christmas stuff I would love to have it.  The Drummer boy was awesome.

Hey James, would you mind sending me the little drummer boy, I have been working on it for a few days, and would like to look at some more ideas for it.. Thanks in advance.. Coralfishg@yahoo.com

james morris,

Is there any way you can send any pentatonix sequences my way?  I've seen your work, and the compliments are well-deserved.

TIA!

the5prescotts@gmail.com

Also, if you can provide a link to where I can purchase the exact .mp3s that you used, I'd appreciate that!

James if you would be so kind.The Bon Jovi you sent for halloween is awesome and I can't wait to use it. I'd be very grateful for some Christmas sequences.

Matt

kennewickdevildog@gmail.com