Light-O-Rama Forums

My projector questions

saxon

Been several threads on projectors and I am getting confused. Plus I don't want to hijack.

OK, I have ripped my videos that will play between songs and they play in SE as mp4. Big thanks to titus for helping out. 

I am using laptop. My projector is on the HDMI port and plays what my screen shows. I play a test show and musical sequence plays, then video plays, then musical, etc.(not exactly, shows error with video when it loops back, ill work on that later).

When LOR video popup comes on it is small. tried stretching the window as bob suggested but it goes back to small. Also it displays my desktop when not playing video.

These issues were covered in other threads but no clear answer that I could see.

Is there a different screen setting I should be using to project? should I set a desk top to black as suggested before? I know there is a setting to make the LOR video screen full size every time, just cant remember how to do it. ELF had some suggestion but I was having problems following.

Thanks

~Matt

Use a black background on you computer In the sequencer editor go to video preferences and select full screen for videos

• Like 1