Light-O-Rama Forums

Happy to share/trade my 32 ch sequences

KeysNole

Everyone has been so kind to share what they have, I thought I would do the same.

I am willing to share my 32 channel setup consisting of: 5 mini trees, 1 mega tree, arches, roof, misc shrubs, bells. Songs include Christmas Vacation, TSO, Slient Night instrumental, Sugar Plum Fairy instrumental, etc.

Looking for: Frozen songs, classics (Nat King Cole, Bing, etc.), Peanuts, Pentatonix, Polar Express etc.

I don't check the forum too often, so if you want something or want to share something, email is best:

marathonvacations@gmail.com

Thanks,
Frankie

I have some I can share with you.  I have Linus and Lucy, Polar express, Pentatonix, Crazy Frog, etc.  Most of what I have has been shared by people on here or from the free area at the top of this topic.  All of these that I have, have been modified for 8 mini trees and 16 channel Mega tree.  All are also 32 channels.

cougarlover68xr7@yahoo.com                                                http://forums.lightorama.com/index.php?/topic/9830-free-and-fee-based-sequences-available/

Edited by Not A Scrooge

Any 32 channel sequences would be appreciated. I am running more channels but only a 12 channel mega tree, icicles, 4 bushes and 8 mini trees, but everything is in 4 colors. I think with good 32 channels sequences I can bounce from color to color nicely.

Papa

papa6058@gmail.com

• 11 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

looking for a copy of "Happy", thank you for sharing.  nt.titus@gmail.com.  Have peanuts if needed, 12 days of christmas, and frozen stuff. All 16 channels.

SantaNate, can I please get 12 Days of Christmas and Frozen stuff 16 channels? D64lyght@gmail.com

Than you very much

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I just got my new set up and am extremely new to this.  Anyone willing to send 32 channel sequences would be appreciated.  I have a 16 channel mega tree, 10 mini trees, 3 channel santa, 2 house channels and 1 star on mega tree. 

Please send to whitlow33@msn.com

Thanks and Merry Christmas!