Light-O-Rama Forums
Leroy Thompson

Can't acess an old account HELP!

I've been out of LOR lighting for 2 years.  My show computer has died and I need to download and re-install my show software.  How to I get to my old accounts so I can re-install?

If you still use the same email address you show be able to request the number without a ticket. Then just download the software and put the number they email you. The email should give you what version you are able to run. You can install the software 5 times.

You can install the software 5 times.

No, you can install it any number of times.

The "5" is that you can activate it on up to five different computers.  But if you've installed/activated it on one particular computer, generally speaking you can keep installing/activating it on that computer forever, over and over, however many times you want.

Also, if you ever run out of those five because you had installed it on old computers that you no longer use, contact the help desk and we'll get things working for you.

Ok! So I should of said 5 computers,sometimes I like to keep it short, maybe to short!