Light-O-Rama Forums

12 CCR Tree Holloween Seq

Paul Godard

Does anyone know were I can buy Halloween seqs for a ccr tree?. I have Christmas covered but I would like to do something for Halloween. 

Thank you

Paul

post-16322-0-28546200-1445434044_thumb.j

WOW another Light show in Calgary This is awesome I thought I was the only one! I can't find any were that sells CCR tree sequences for halloween so you may want to look for vertical matrix sequences to play on it.

I have a offer for you though... I will program one or two songs for halloween for your tree for FREE since I am done my halloween setup and just waiting for halloween.

just pm me your channel config files. and youtube links to the songs you want. 

I may only be able to do one song though.

Also I would love to come see it. If you could let me know location and your show times that would be awesome!

Also here is my show: http://forums.lightorama.com/index.php?/topic/37517-2015-light-show-with-video/

Edited by canadianchristmas

WOW another Light show in Calgary This is awesome I thought I was the only one! 

You must be pulling his leg. There are several in Calgary. Are you not on the Calgary Christmas forum? Lightenupcalgary or LightenupCanada?

Anyways Paul I can send you one CCR sequence that you could use for Halloween, Christmas, or after Christmas. "I'm An Albatraozs" ....you need to buy the song off of iTunes and it must be I'm An Albatraoz" Ultra 2015 version.......it is what you call the clean version.

Just pm me your email address if you are interested.

OK Paul I sent the I'm An Albatraoz" CCR sequence in Superstar format & two CCR Tree Christmas Sequences I made in lms format. I hope you like them enough to use in your show. All I ask is that you please do not sell or share those sequences. I believe you are only the 1st or second Canadian to have those sequences.

If anyone is reading this please note that Paul will be the last person I share with for this season. 

Edited by lightzilla