Light-O-Rama Forums

For Sale - SPT-2 Wire and Vampire Plugs

ranger_391xt

Hello,

I have two rolls, 500 foot ea., of black, SPT-2, 18 AWG wire.   Selling for $75.00 ea, plus shipping.

I have 84, green, male vampire plugs for SPT-2.   10 for $6.00 or $45.00 for the entire lot, plus shipping.

I have 50, green, female vampire plugs for SPT-2.  10 for $6.00 or $28.00 for the entire lot, plus shipping.

I will sell all of the above items together for $210.00 plus shipping.

Thanks,

C. Hoover

• 2 weeks later...

A common problem is that the original poster is not "by default" subscribed to their own thread, he's never looked at the thread since, (thinking that someone will contact him directly) so has no idea that people have replied to it.

Greg

I guess this forum works differently from some of the others that automatically subscribe you to your own threads.   Didn't realize that,

Yes, I still have the wire.   I've sold off 20 each of the plugs, but still have the rest.  I had someone that was interest in all of it, and asked me to hold it until the past Thursday, but they have not been in contact with me, so the items remaining are still available.

For the 2 rolls of Wire, 64 Male Plugs and 30 Female plugs, asking price is $190, plus shipping.  Weight will be around 35lbs, and I am located near Lafayette, IN (zip code 47904), if you want to estimate what shipping will be to your location....

• The topic was locked