Light-O-Rama Forums

Halloween Videos 2015

CLD Kevin

Hello my LOR'ers....Another year, another video.

I hope I can continue doing these as my time keeps getting less and less every year. 

Gotta work on that time management.

Had no time to test....so the actual live show run (last night) was the test run. Fingers crossed :( .

Nope....first song had the wrong audio attached. 

Matrix's are way too bright. I need to turn them down. 

We added pyrotechnics to one of the songs....but it didn't fire.  

Couple of the lights were plugin to the wrong channels, but over was good...just some small issues.

8160 channels

Kevin

• Like 2

You always do good work Kevin, looks great!

I think I have asked this before. What are the blinder lights you are using. Looks like you have two different "sizes" as well.

Robert

Both very enjoyable and if there are flaws I'm not seeing them!  The singing faces on the garage doors, do you just not park in there, or how did you attach them to bend and roll up with the doors?

Good question....

They are on hooks and the wires from the controller to the faces are extra long. We take them down each night and set them against the wall inside the garage....to park the car inside. Takes about 20 seconds.

The floods I changed this year. Was using incan Par38 100w but now 36w LEDs. These things are super bright!! 24 total. I have 3 of the CMB16 boards and since the CMB24 came out....I stop using them. Now have a reason to use them again. And retired 2 CTB16PC.

Always looks great Kevin!

Trying to work the gremlins out of my lights and hope to get my show going this weekend!

Your shows are soo good it makes me not want to do my shows.  

I only do LED and floods but I want to get into RGB because of the look you have produced on your house. 

Great job!

Nice redo on the classic.   I know you got flak last year for not doing more Halloween songs but their aren't very many so what a great way to step it up.  Great inspiration.  

Love the led blinders.  I was just discussion options with Ken the other day about the best way to do it.  Are yours white or RGB?