Light-O-Rama Forums

Happy with my silhouette addition this year, but...

Jay Czerwinski

...even more happy my wife really got in to it this year!  Someone posted an example on Facebook and my wife took on buying a jig saw, 6 sheets of plywood, and black paint to create her design, and then asked me to light it.  Here is half of it tonight on a test run.... 

12143210_10153204755215885_1095552322696

12036898_10153204755240885_8186047517124

• Like 1

Your wife deserves kudos for creating those - power tools and all!  Nice lighting too!  Impressive display!

• Like 1

That looks great!

My wife has helped me paint in the past but I just can't seem to get her into the total spirit. (pun intended)

She is great at putting are candy / gift bags together and is a good sport at wearing a costume with me every Halloween night, so I really cannot complain!

• Like 1

Wow looks great!, did you use RGB floods to uplight them?

I used Cosmic Color Pixels on the back. What I can do in animations is AMAZING!! (Like having a chase dot trace the outlines of the shapes)

Video to come soon!!!

I used Cosmic Color Pixels on the back. What I can do in animations is AMAZING!! (Like having a chase dot trace the outlines of the shapes) Video to come soon!!!

Very Cool!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Do you have any close up pictures of this?

After seeing what effect my arches have, right up against the house, I think this will look really, really good on my house, and I don't currently have much low level stuff.

Jay, That looks awesome! Not overpowering like a lot of people do. Tell your wife that she did a fantastic job on them!!!. 

• Like 1