Light-O-Rama Forums

LOR S4 and E1.31 e682 setup issues

toymakr000

I'm trying to get my e682 to blink some ws2811 pixels. I have set up the e682 using the browser (screen shot attached).. I have also made a quick animation sequence and displayed the channel configuration window (screen shot attached). I also took a screenshot of the network configuration (screen shot attached).

I can ping the controller, connect to the controller with the browser, and change the test modes and have the lights do what they are supposed to. I cannot get the LOR software to splay nice with the controller to light up the lights.

Any help or insight would be appreciated!

Thank you,

Gary

post-71-0-93463500-1443831627_thumb.jpg

post-71-0-15338200-1443831629_thumb.jpg

post-71-0-59931500-1443831630_thumb.jpg

post-71-0-31380300-1443832152_thumb.jpg

Edited by toymakr000

The quick look on my phone says that everything is setup right. Is the LOR Comm Listener running?

• Like 1

Is the LOR control panel started. Red bulb in the sys tray bottom right of taskbar. Needs to be running.

Make sure LOR

Hardware utility is NOT running.

Is control lights checked in sequence editor.

It was the LOR Control Panel not running. I have been doing this for many years and never had to have the control panel running to "control lights" in the sequence editor. It is probably only the pixels that wouldn't run.  I learn something new every day :)

• 5 weeks later...

Go to Start menu, Light O Rama and click on Light o Rama Control Panel. Should get a red lightbulb icon in your system tray bottom right.

It will turn orange for "on demand shows" or blue if a show is scheduled.

Right clicking will give you lots of options and left clicking will open the status window.

If you can't see it, check that you have show all icons checked for the system tray

• 3 months later...

I have a problem. When setting up my network with e1.31 I can not get the lights to come on. However when testing the lights from the controllers they come on. I programmed the network with the IP address of 192.168.0.49 and with the controllers have a IP address of 192.168.0.50  When I activate Xlights to test the lights the IP address I have inputed is 192.168.50 but the lights do not come on. Does anyone have any suggestions or is there a video that I can see what I am doing wrong. I viewed Holiday Coro video but when following it step by step it is not working.

Hello

Please check if you can enter the web page of the controller from your computer in order to know you did the correct settings and have established a connection with the controller over the network.

best regards

Dick

The Netherlands