Light-O-Rama Forums

Odd CCR / DMX export

BMurray

Hello Brian, this one is directed mainly to you. But if anyone else has the answer please CHIME in. Sorry, its gonna be a little long.

I have several (Tree) 12 CCR sequences that I am changing up a bit to run as a separate 12 circle and a separate 4 circle display (along with the tree). other than removing 99% of the "stick figure" animation stuff and making very minor adjustments elsewhere I am doing nothing else. When I export the edited 12 CCR version I've done it transfers over fine. BUT, when I export the 4 CCR version over it somehow flips the "pixel" order. so every thing plays upside down. In other words "pixel" #1 has now become #50 and vise versa. The sequence plays correctly in SS but something happens in export. Now, When I export that same 4 CCR version as DMX  it exports with everything in its correct order. In SS I use the "Tools-->Layout--CCR Mode" and change the number of ribbons from 12 to 4 to only transfer the first 4 ribbons. It's not that big of a deal because I can just to DMX export and do copy and paste. But thought I'd let ya know. Am I doing something incorrectly or is it an internal SS thing.  Thanks....

Edited by BMurray

CCRs should be exporting in the same order as DMX ribbons/strings. What version are you running?

Please send an email to brian@superstarlights.com and I would like to set up a time to remote into your computer and see what is happening.