Light-O-Rama Forums

Song time not found

stewartmatte

Ok, i know im very late, but went to start sequencing over the weekend and something weird is happening.

I click on new musical sequence, it prompts to pick my song, and after clicking song it sits for about 7 seconds and then says total time of song cant be found. I click retry and it keeps saying it. Ive used audacity to switch to mp3 and 128bit/ but same thing. Used audacity and switched to wav file just to see, same thing. Ive tried 4 diff songs, all the same thing. Help pls

When you say you used Audacity and switched to WAV file, you mean you converted the MP3 to a WAV, using Audacity.  Just to be sure: Did you also update the sequence to use the new WAV file?

Yes, i opened mp3 and saved as wav. Then tried to make new sequence and chose newly saved "wav" file. Same thing. When it wont find song time total, i close se all the way out, converted songs, then opened se from panel, new musical seq, and keeps doing the same. Ive tried 4 diff songs, all tried as mp3, all tried as wav, and never finds total time.

Could you please send me (bob@lightorama.com) an email with the following:

(1) This thread's URL, which is:

forums.lightorama.com/index.php?/topic/37206-song-time-not-found/

(2) Your forum username

(3) A copy of an MP3 file which you're having this issue on

(4) The output of your LOR Diagnostic utility

Thanks.

If you email me the MP3 file I can run it through Adobe Premier. I is what I do. I get this message all the time. I tried Audacity with constant bit rate and both WAV, MP3 and WMA and none worked.