Light-O-Rama Forums

Linus, Meaning of Christmas Faces

jerry72

Depending on  how my setup for my Halloween show goes this weekend, by Sunday night i will have the Tree faces for this monologue.  I started tonight but it is slow going for me, i ma still learning at this.

halloween this weekend. i am not doing halloween till next weekend but you got me thinking.. maybe  ill do a little sunday  still working on props

would like a copy when ready xmas is just around the corner

kingfish824@gmail.com

Well not gonna happen this weekend. Sitting in the ER with my wife who is 8 months pregnant and having hard time breathing. Will work on it through the week.

Hope things work out OK.

I went through same with my wife, she had preeclampsia. She was in the hospital for a few weeks before our last was born but things worked out OK.

Always scary though!

Chin up!

:)

Hope things work out OK.

I went through same with my wife, she had preeclampsia. She was in the hospital for a few weeks before our last was born but things worked out OK.

Always scary though!

Chin up!

:)

Well CT and chest Xrays came back negative for anything. They think she is just having a really nasty flu that is causing her bronchitis to flare up.

I hope your wife is better .

I wold like a copy of it to if possible. I have been working on it some but haven't finished it yet...

I haven't decided how much I want to edit the sound clip for it..

Thanks

retired_old_sarge@yahoo.com

Ok, just an update, back to working on this over this weekend. Wife is a little better but fighting with my Halloween show has kept me down.

• 4 weeks later...

I would love a copy of this with singing faces that would be great it still being shared !

Thanks

Aiellochris81@gmail.com

Just an update, still working on it, or i should say, had to start over. My hard drive crash a couple weeks back. Lost most of my work so been trying to redo a lot of my Christmas sequences.

Almost done. If i can get some alone time tonight, I shall finish. Got to get it done cause i am behind on show set up.

It is done. Not sure how to change the title of the topic to say finished, but here it is.

Edited by jerry72

Ok, sent everyone above this post who gave me an email address. I hope you all enjoy it. I enjoyed making it.

Hey what a GREAT JOB.  KUDOS man.  That is great work there.  One day I will do faces, and may ask some advice, that was sweet!