Light-O-Rama Forums

Star Wars Theme 12 or 16 Ribbon CCR

Holidaysequences

Well here is the first sequence of Star Wars it is the Star Wars Theme Song available in 12 or 16 Ribbon CCR. 

Here is the 16 Ribbon video:

https://mijoangel575-1.wistia.com/medias/x43bu4j5ny

The Imperial March (Darth Vader Theme) is coming for those of you waiting to feel the Power of the Dark Side hahaha

• Like 1

That is some cool stuff. Wife loves Star Wars, I could take it or leave it. I was told this is a must buy. (when I have to keep all the other purchases secret)

Awesome!  It truly astounds me that you accomplished that in a weekend.  For me to do that (provided I could come up with the creativity to know what I wanted it to look like in the first place - and I couldn't) would have taken months.

Question for you.  Is the 12 string version simply the 16 string version with the outer two strings on each side eliminated, or is is different?  The reason I ask is that I am 12 string this year as my planned 16 string expansion had to be pushed back until next year.  If I buy the 16 string version and only use the center 12 strings this year and then next year use all of it, will that work right?

Thanks for the nice comments everyone!  I'm really happy with how it came out.

The 12 version of course does miss out on the 4 strands, but I crunch things in and move the graphics so that it is still great. You can't really just eliminate the outer strands and have it look like my 12 CCR version. I wish it was that easy. If you are good with Superstar, you can use a program called Caffeine that will help you convert it to 12. You still need to go in and fix some things, but when we create these sequences, we really try to make them 12 CCR friendly. I personally run a 12 CCR tree due to space constraints in my yard..

Thanks again,

Chris

• Like 1

Thanks Jeff and dougd!

You guys are great. I took a couple days off from sequencing and am sitting down to the next one now.

All your nice comments inspire me to make great sequences.

Thanks again everyone.

Chris