Light-O-Rama Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Phippers

4.2 minor bugs

4.2 fixed so many problems I was having with the pixel editor, and crashing, Great Job Matt! Not sure where to post minor bugs but here we go:

The only 2 things ive noticed are:

1. In the SE I cant zoom out farther than a minute of track, not sure if this is new.

2. When I play a highlighted section of song, but have my selection tool selected on a timing mark outside of that selected section of song it throws up an in correct, or out of range timing mark code. It's hard to recreate though. Happens every 20 min or so when I do a certain combination of actions.

(1) I'm not sure I understand what you're describing here, but if it's that eventually the "Zoom Out" function stops zooming out further, there have always been minimum and maximum zoom settings.

(2) Could you please give more details on this one? What program is this, the Sequence Editor? What does the error message say, exactly, word for word, in full?

(1) I'm aware there are limits, but I feel like the max was set farther than a minute of song.

(2) The Program is the Pixel Editor, I will try to recreate it, and when it comes up I will write it down.

A Third thing is that I've found when I'm running ~14,000 pixels in a song almost 12 min long I've found when I play the sequence and it shows in the preview, it plays the preview seamlessly, however I can no longer click the stop button (or any button for that matter) in the Pixel Editor. But once the section that I am playing is over, it runs fine. So, I am forced so that when I playback what i'm programing I have to use the I---I  setting so that I don't have to wait until the end of the entire sequence to be able to stop playback.

Thanks for moving this into the Right Thread. I needed to get the faster features of the beta so this is the first time testing it, and I thought I would share what I found and hope it helps you guys!