Light-O-Rama Forums

Star Wars

Holidaysequences

Well with Star Wars coming out in December we are thinking about sequencing a CCR tree sequence but would like some feedback on which song to use. We are currently looking at some different ones 

Here are a couple we are looking at:

or this one:

any feedback would be great

Thank You

I like the Imperial March but would buy either one that you did.  Star Wars will be the hit this year like Frozen was last year.

Andy

Star Wars Theme is cool as well it has cool sounds and so does Imperial March Theme so it's a toss up right now hahahaha

Guess it would depend on which side your on....Galactic Empire or Rebel Alliance. Me, I gotta go with The Imperial March. It would be crazy cool if at the beginning before the actual song starts playing you put in Darth Vader's breathing. I'm looking forward to either one though

I prefer the star wars theme! I'm not a Star wars Guy but the theme is more familiar to me........I think anyone would recognize it, the other not so sure

OMGGGGGG!!

Ok.. the pressure is on......

So.. I am liking the Star Wars theme as well. I think it is the most recognizable song of any of them.

I'm sequencing this thing and it really has to be great!   I'm stressed out thinking about it.. hahaha. I'm picturing different scenes in my head already.

Que light saber effects..... lazer morphs...... death star....... R2-D2    .......

Chris

(Team Holiday Sweat shop employee of the month.)

Chris don't jump the gun yet my man....

Mega arch I have seen Toms Star Wars and he did a wicked excellent job on the music mix. but remember have the music available to everyone from either Itunes or Amazon

PLEASE!  PLEASE!  PLEASE!

Do either one, but of the two, the Star Wars theme might be more popular.  If you want a third option, the cantina music from the original movie.  I have any of these on CD...

I agree this could be the 2015 "Frozen".

I would have to go with The Imperial March.  My wife and her accounting team had a Darth Vader bobble head that played it when pressed. They hit it every time their director came in. It was hysterical. Besides that, Darth Vader is the greatest!!!

I'm going to get started drawing images tomorrow. It doesn't matter what song we end up doing..... there are some standard images that have to be in the sequence no matter the song.

I'm going to get started drawing images tomorrow. It doesn't matter what song we end up doing..... there are some standard images that have to be in the sequence no matter the song.

I agree the Star Wars theme will probably be the more popular one. But The Imperial March sounds soooo much cooler. I got an idea!! Why not do both?? Share the work. Sharing is caring and if Dave wants to help, by all means. And I know you won't have any shortage of people wanting to purchase the sequences. They will probably be the most popular this year and fly off the shelves like hotcakes....PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well there is a 3rd option that I am working on that will include both these songs plus more on the same track. Not saying anything yet until I get a confirmation but hopefully it will go through and then I can let you know for sure if the 3rd option is on the table or not should know something today.

Edited by angelmj08