Light-O-Rama Forums

Shipping date from sale

David Spangler

Does anybody have an idea when they will start shipping items that we bought from the sale???????????????? What was the wait period from last year?????

I placed 2 orders, one the first day (not try it for free), which I got in about a week. The second was placed on the last day of the sale (try it for free), and haven't heard anything yet! The later you placed your order the longer it will take.

My order was shipped and delivered really quick. I didn't try-for-free this time as panic on the possible shipping delays overtook my thought process. Now I hear/read some are already getting try-for-free orders shipped and I can't stay off this forum long enough to wire up everything.... Help.... Outta control.. 90 days 'til Christmas lights on..

I did try for free and my order arrived a few days ago.  so far it was not free.  Still hoping to be one of those who gets a refund.

It occurs to me that those of us who didn't do the try for free are probably responsible for why it's taking some of y'all until November to get your stuff. We probably drank the well dry on some items. Sorry ...

Okay, I'm not really sorry. It sucks to be you. There, is that better?

• Like 3

I believe it also depends when you purchased. Last year I waited 2nd to last day and try4free. It arrived just over 9 weeks later. At least LOR kept it within there 10 week promise, cant complain.

I actually had a trouble ticket a few days ago where the person said:

"Can you please check to see if I won try for free or not, and if not, can you remove it from my order and ship now?'

It doesn't work that way folks. There is NO WAY I am going to tell you that.  You want it removed, no problem - but you may be giving up your free stuff...  And you will never know - because even *I* don't know who won! ;)

I'm going to recommend that if we do 'TryForFree' again next year that we charge and ship everything first.  THEN pull winners.

I'm going to recommend that if we do 'TryForFree' again next year that we charge and ship everything first.  THEN pull winners.

I thought that was the way it was done already? So if I used tryforfree and already received my product then I guess I wasn't one of the lucky ones :)

I thought that was the way it was done already? So if I used tryforfree and already received my product then I guess I wasn't one of the lucky ones :)

Did I win?/Who Won?/I got charged, I didn't win! (Or did I?)

Please refrain from opening trouble tickets or calling in to see if you won TryForFree, or for a list of TryForFree winners. We will notify all winners either with a note in their order or by other means. We will post on our website a list of all winners at the end of the contest.

Since we will begin shipping orders BEFORE the winners are selected, your order may be charged and then later refunded (up to $1500, please see official rules). Others may simply get their order for free without a charge being made at all.

mine was shipped a couple days ago. tracking said I should be getting it here on the west coast on Monday 15th.

The order was placed I think the day before the sale ended. 

I made another order last week and it should be here on Tuesday according to the tracking... .both were for VAMPIRE PLUGS AND ONE INCLUDED SPT WIRE..