Light-O-Rama Forums

Totes of Incandescent Mini's - CHEAP

thevikester

Full totes,  ONE of each, of the following... RED, GREEN, and of course, WARM White, most have been used 1 season, and have been in the totes ever since, there are also some unused (new) in the totes, they are full to the top, in some cases, there will be more than the tote can hold...selling for 25 dollars, per tote, which includes the tote, which is about a 9 dollar item...PICK UP ONLY...just north of Orlando in the Mt. Dora,/Sorrento Eustis area...Willing to meet buyer locally, but please don't ask to ship, the weight and size is more than the cost of the lights..Thanks! IM me.

Sounds like a great deal but too far to travel for pick up.  I agree shipping would not make sense.  Good luck!

I wish I was close enough to get them

I am out in S. Cali.

I did put a wanted on Craigs list... Basically I said... If you are moving, cleaning out your garage etc... if you have any outside Christmas / Halloween decorations I will be willing to help you for the decorations. I will help you clean your garage etc. for any blow molds, lights etc.

Just contact me... and no I Am Not Reselling them... Thanks...

needless to sat I now have something like 150,  100 count strands of green, blue, red, multi color lights  ( About 1/2 of them are LED lights) as well as a Nativity set to repaint, and something like 8 blow molds to repaint.... and it just cost me about 1 hr of my time and gas to drive to a couple different places and pick them up..

I am always on the look for holiday stuff now and if I see a yard sale I will even stop and ask them... You got Any Christmas / Halloween stuff you want to get rid of... 

If I were close enough I would buy yours also as that is a good deal.

• The topic was locked