Light-O-Rama Forums

My standard star is 29 1/2 inches from the top left tip to the top right tip. I have had a few people ask for stars that are larger than this. The largest star that you can cut from a standard 4' x 8' sheet of HDPE is 49 1/2 inches from the top left tip to the top right tip. With a star that size you can fit 10 concentric stars into it. Rick Turman at Reliable Formed Plastics has drawn up a design. If there is enough interest in it I will ask him to make some. Here is a page on my web site that shows the design:

http://www.superstarlights.com/SuperStarConstruction/10ChannelStar.php

• Like 2

Brian,

If I were to ever build a tree bigger than my 15 foot tree I would definitely buy this star. Shipping might be the killer though but we all spend a lot on this hobby anyway so whats a few more dollars. I have no need for one this year but who knows come next year.

I got four of the jumbo stars in today. Here is a picture of me holding one of the pieces, and another picture showing them on the pallet, you can see how much bigger the jumbo star is.

post-5434-0-93715800-1441844109_thumb.jp

post-5434-0-93463200-1441844123_thumb.jp

Count me in when you start officially selling them!!

Holy Crow!!! That's a big freakin' star. You could use that as an element all it's own. Cool!

I can sell them now. I can stick with the price mentioned on the web site. $399.95 for a kit, and I will charge the actual shipping charge which I expect will be $90 - $150 depending on your location. I can assemble it for an additional $200.00. Send an email to brian@superstarlights.com if you are interested