Light-O-Rama Forums

Need More Effects!

dragonzpneuma

Been playing in Pixel Editor and love what I can do.  Just very disappointed with the limited number of effects.  Any timeline for the next release with the effect programming capability Matt???

Keith

Been playing in Pixel Editor and love what I can do.  Just very disappointed with the limited number of effects.  Any timeline for the next release with the effect programming capability Matt???

Keith

gotta second that

We have something in the works.  I don't know if it will make the next release, but it is a pretty cool change.  Stay tuned.

• Like 2

We have something in the works.  I don't know if it will make the next release, but it is a pretty cool change.  Stay tuned.

Possibly allowing users to create their own as a plug-in ???

• Like 1

Possibly allowing users to create their own as a plug-in ???

Plug-in !  Plug-in!  Plug-in !  Plug-in!  Plug-in !  Plug-in!  Plug-in !  Plug-in!        I am also not too interested in the current list of effects.   Some dont rate being called an effect of their own and should be a setting on a more generic effect. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Cool "as is" effects can be created really simply by using .gif (gify.com) for picture. Simple geometrics work best. Michael Jacksons' appearance on the matrix is spooky and destined to get spookier as my pixel density increases. What was that about secret info only for expo attendees?  Us distant cousins would love to see a secret video of the secret session. Does anyone have a body cam?

That would make it so much better. Eventually there would be loads to pick from and a huge variety.

I create videos in AfterEffects for the whole song and import it using software and export it as an LMS.

I have a couple of gifs. It is good, but harder to customize without the right software and if you don't know what. Also they don't scale very well.

Edited by EmmienLightFan