Light-O-Rama Forums

Windows 10

jerry72

So have to ask, seeing as how i have had no responses to my email from LOR, is there gonna be any issues with LOR and Superstar on Windows 10?

They probably won't know until they get their hands on Windows 10 just like the rest of us. Most likely it'll be Ok but I'm just guessing.

There were no issues with superstar on Windows 8, I don't expect there will be any issues on Windows 10.

I read somewhere that Windows Media Player will not be in Windows 10, that we would need to download a third party app like VLC. If this is true how will LOR load?

So have to ask, seeing as how i have had no responses to my email from LOR, is there gonna be any issues with LOR and Superstar on Windows 10?

When did you enter the help desk request? I can't find one in there from you about Windows 10.

When did you enter the help desk request? I can't find one in there from you about Windows 10.

I cant say i am surprised about that. I am starting to think there is an issue on my end. It took me restarting my computer to actually post this thread. I have tried to make posts in other threads, says it went through, then i check, and nothing there. Same thing happens with the Visualizer from time to time.

Anyways, seems from what i have seen there shouldn't be any issues.

I will know shortly if there are any issues. I am upgrading my main PC to Win10 as we speak. When it's finished, I'll conjure up a short sequence and do all that I'm doing with regular sequences. After everything gets done, I'll report back here with issues, if any.

I didn't pick the main PC, but I have one at the house upgrading as well. Things seemed to go okay on the Insider versions, so I'd be kind of surprised if there are any real showstoppers....

Just did a superstar sequence, then exported, and all works as it did before. I then played a PE Migrated sequence with Intensity Data files as well as the original sequence and everything works as it did before the upgrade.