Light-O-Rama Forums

CCP/CCB Help

LightguyGreg

Hi All-

Is anyone using CCP/CCB with the pixel editor and having any luck?- here is my issue:

I have defined 8 arches in PE using "Channel" LOR "Network" Aux C "Unit" 22 "Start Circuit" 1 "End Circuit" 150 (Individual Start Channels & Separate Unit # for each RGB string are unchecked) for the 8 arches 22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29 respectively. Hardware Utility has the control boxes set as "Dual Normal" & Dmx Mode as "RGB channels only" so each string 22-29 is only 150 channels. 

I open a sequence in PE and can apply an effect that I visually see on the screen but for some reason I can't see it live on the strings in the garage. The green indicator light in the CCP/CCB box is solid and I do have "Control Lights" checked so I am at a loss. 

Just for testing purposes I can still apply an effect to lets say a pixel tree and it shows and plays live fine- its something with either the CCP/CCB box or something I have configured weird. I also do not have the sequence editor or superstar open to be any potential conflict. 

Any advice would be great. Thanks so much. 

Two questions:

1) Do you have the AuxC network assigned to a Comm Port in Network Preferences?

2) Do you have the control panel running?

Hi Jim-

Yes control panel is running and Aux C is assigned to Com 4 and is also running at 500k speed & Enhcanced.... 

Do the CCP controllers have new enough firmware that they will work with enhanced protocol?  Sorry I don't know what firmware level is required for them to work with enhanced protocol.

Jim- You Rock!!! Thank you so much for the reminder- I remember seeing it somewhere before but for the life of me I couldn't remember that. I love these forums and people like you. Thanks again!!! :)

Version 1.21 is current.  In a quick look at release notes, I did not see when new firmware that supports enhanced protocol was released, so I would just make sure you have the most current version loaded and see if that fixes the problem.

• Like 1