Light-O-Rama Forums

Who do you recommend to buy CCR sequences from?

gemba

Holiday sequences dot com.

They are a great bunch of guys with a great talent.

I've bought a bunch from them as have others here.

•  

Also check  Brian Bruderer (Super Star creator and LOR staff).  Very well done (a bit on the pricey side but excellent).

This ebay dealer has CCR sequences and IMO, some of the best.  But not the inventory

that hoildaysequencess will have.

.  I believe his name is neal.  I bought some non-ccr sequences from him and was very happen with them.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/halloweencostumesandmore/m.html?item=200959508893&hash=item2eca1ec19d&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&rt=nc&

_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Second on holidaysequences.com. They are simply the best in creativity in my opinion. No offense to others who also do this too.

Holiday Sequences.  They do excellent work, have a wide variety of sequences and are reasonable in price.

• Like 1

Like everyone has said. Holidaysequences.com. Robert is a stand up guy and if you get to him early enough can even whip up custom sequences.

• Like 1

Holiday sequences without a doubt. They did a custom sequence for me and it was beyond amazing. Highly recommend!!

Don't buy anyones...do your own...

I would but I can't come close to their creativity. They are truly, "Artists in Lights".

Don't buy anyones...do your own...

I'm doing a couple myself, the rest will be holidaysequences. Personally I hate sequencing and my times not sequencing those songs is worth more then what you pay for theirs. Also I use their sequence as a base and use it to fill in the rest, makes it easier for me

• The topic was locked