Light-O-Rama Forums

Just scared myself

bobschm

Last year I used SE and SS for my lights.

I downloaded latest version of LOR including the Pixel Editor. I opened PE and was greeted with some white space and a couple of black screens.  :unsure:

I didn't see any welcome window or start here message. I basically started trying to load old sequences or files and got a lot of chastising.  :blink:

Is there a "Quick Start Guide" somewhere for this thing that will explain how to migrate easily.

And what the heck is an Intensity File anyway? :huh:

PE has a pretty steep learning curve.  Read the entirety of the help section on Pixel Editor.  After you do that a time or two, read most of the topics in the Pixel Editor section of the forum.  There was a lot of discussion during the beta period and that should help.  Then start playing with it on simply dummy files so you can't mess anything up.

Intensity files are exported files from SuperStar and PE that allow far faster loading times in SE and the show player.  BTW, only available with the new Pro level license.

I REALLY wish I could have gone to Christmas Expo so I could attend the various seminars on all the new stuff in S4.  But alas, not to happen :(

• Like 1

Please have a look under the help menu. There should be welcome and content selections on the menu to assist in getting started.

Matt