Light-O-Rama Forums

BIG BAD VOODOO DADDY- MR. HEATMISER

Holidaysequences

WOW.. There is nothing more to say but I got to do this after my wife watched it. I will have some 30 sequences this year at the rate Team Holiday are doing these. Great Job....

WOW.. There is nothing more to say but I got to do this after my wife watched it. I will have some 30 sequences this year at the rate Team Holiday are doing these. Great Job....

Sounds like a competition here.  I have 40 of the CCR sequences plus 7 of the stand alone singing tree sequences.  Looks like I will  be doing a different series of sequences each night throughout the week.

Been wanting to do this song for a few years now. This should give me the kick star I needed.

Brings back memories of watching all those Christmas specials from my childhood. Looked forward to those shows every year.

Hey thank you everyone. I appreciate you all like it.

Doug, yeah it brings back memories for sure. When Robert asked me to sequence it, I was like "Heck Yeah!" LOL.

Hate to say I never heard of it till my wife said she had. Thanks for doing it Dave and thanks to youtube..... Haha.. I need a vacation to come out and see how you do all this....