16 Ribbon CCR Sequence Video: Tiffany Alford and April Lockhart feat. P Sanders

• Like 3

Nice!  Thanks for the support everyone!

I'm glad you like my work and everyone else' s at "Team Holiday

Cheers,

Chris Christmas

Edited by boisechris
  • Like 1

Great jobs guys. My pocket book is looking kind of empty, I will have to work longer hours......

Haha Larry. I know the feeling but when you got to have it I just dig deeper in the wife pocket book. LOL

• Like 1

Haha Larry. I know the feeling but when you got to have it I just dig deeper in the wife pocket book. LOL

Hey Jeff, That won't work, Her pocket book, is my wallet.....LOL :wub:

I quit keeping track a long time ago on the flow of cash to Team Holiday.  I treat it like my light count, that is, don't know, don't care how many are in the display.  My show is now well over two hours and growing with every song in it containing work from Team Holiday.  I will say that I came out of retirement and got a part time job. Robert has suggested that I might want to consider a second part time position somewhere though!

Edited by Denny

LOL .. Denny I know the feeling Team Holiday puts out some great sequences for the tree. Dog Gone shame they don't have full sequences. Now that would be the heat.......

A little trick I learned on the sequences to help sequence other lights.  Watch the star, which is hard to do since your eyes keep getting drawn to the images on the tree itself.  There are six channels on the star that can be used to get a very good start on your other lights.  Simply cut and paste the channels from the lms version to other appropriate display elements.  They can be good starting points and easily modified in the sequence editor.

Great idea. Team Holiday does give the star sequenced already so it does give me a start point. Thanks Denny.

Great idea. Team Holiday does give the star sequenced already so it does give me a start point. Thanks Denny.

Also, check out the singing trees, specifically the mouth movements.  Terrific cues there too.

Yes Sir. I lost a bet to Robert last year. Not making a bet with him anymore. He can do faces faster than I can hit auto seqeunce. HaHa....

I heard this song a couple of years back. Sure is good to see it done for a ccr tree.  Maybe "God Rest Ye" will get done...Robert knows the one.  I guess I will get back to work on Christmas sequences & drop this one sequence I am working on.