Light-O-Rama Forums

Need another great reason to go to Expo.....

LOR Staff

Try some Texas BBQ. Ask the locals for the best joint.

Mmmm...  BBQ...  So I'm thinking that I am going to go to Sugarfoot's in Arlen.  Anyone want to join me?  I hear it's great, I tell you what.

Yes I know it's fake.....  Let's see how long it takes someone to either join me or point out that Arlen isn't a real town....

Mmmm...  BBQ...  So I'm thinking that I am going to go to Sugarfoot's in Arlen.  Anyone want to join me?  I hear it's great, I tell you what.

Yes I know it's fake.....  Let's see how long it takes someone to either join me or point out that Arlen isn't a real town....

It depends if strickland propane joins then it would be great.

you guys are killing me. I am just down the road ... ok a few hours down the road we have awesome BBQ here but no IN & out I only get to go there when I go to California

Papa

• 2 weeks later...

,,,,besides the fact that I am going to be there again as a boothmonkey?

In-N-Out burger.  That's right, you've heard about them, but you've probably never been to one.  Ft Worth has them.  3 minutes from the Expo location.

Think about it.  Double-Double, fries animal style, neapolitan milkshake.

Yes.  3 times :)

And I also heartily recommend Babe's Chicken Dinner House.  The LOR crew had a great time at this place, and the food was awesome.  If you have a chance, you should go to one (there are several in the DFW area).

Have had In and Out burgers...a lot like Dicks...but I'll take a Dicks anyday!!

Edited by jimswinder

• The topic was locked