Light-O-Rama Forums

Need another great reason to go to Expo.....

LOR Staff

,,,,besides the fact that I am going to be there again as a boothmonkey?

In-N-Out burger.  That's right, you've heard about them, but you've probably never been to one.  Ft Worth has them.  3 minutes from the Expo location.

Think about it.  Double-Double, fries animal style, neapolitan milkshake.

I'll make you feel bad - there are two of them within two miles of home.  Also two more within two miles of work.  Should I mention that the original In-N-Out is less than 10 miles from home.  Grew up on them - although I don't do animal style.

Funny story.  When my wife was pregnant she often had cravings for In-N-Out.  I would get paged (yes, on a text pager) with this message - Stop at In-N-Out, get the usual.

Unfortunately I won't be able to join you at Expo.

You gotta do the four by four flying Dutchman animal style medium rare.

I work in SF, CA. I hit In-N-out a couple of times when in the Bay area.

Edited by MikeERWNC

DevMike

Is there authentic Mexican food like Taco  Bell also?

Edited by wmilkie

What exactly is animal style?

MMMMMMMMMMMMM.... Delicious!

Grilled mustard and onions.

1. "Animal Style" is one of the most popular "secret" styles; in addition to the standard toppings, Animal Style burgers include pickles, extra spread, grilled onions, and mustard fried onto each meat patty.

DevMike - I do feel for you.

I do two weeks in Chicago for RSNA. We start building the booth Sunday before Thanksgiving and tear down the Thursday a week after Thanksgiving.

I have not seen family for Thanksgiving in eight years. And I am not a fan of standing on the show floor for a week.

At least Christmas lights are fun to sell and show off. 

Radiology / Imaging? Not so much fun to demo or use.

Mike, I did not know that. You just made my day! Love In-n-Out whenever I get the opportunity. Animal is great for burger and fries, although I am partial to just chocolate shakes.......

DevMike

Is there authentic Mexican food like Taco  Bell also?

Believe it or not I was reading the other day where the best tacos were at a gas station!

The place is called 'Fuel City' and is actually in Dallas, not FTW.  it will be about a 40 minute drive from Expo to get there.  

authentic Mexican food like Taco Bell

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

All I know is that I am glad my Dr. appt is BEFORE the Expo.  I don't want to explain how I gained 5 lbs eating burgers during a 3 day business trip :)

I live in the "IN-N-OUT Triangle" I have 3 of them around me. 1 is 10mins and the other 2 are 20mins. One place we don't have in CA I wish we did....Cracker Barrel!

You guys are killing me. I looked into franchising when I moved to Seattle, oh so many years ago and got the "no" story. They have not yet decided to move across CA northern border yet.......

I live in the "IN-N-OUT Triangle" I have 3 of them around me. 1 is 10mins and the other 2 are 20mins. One place we don't have in CA I wish we did....Cracker Barrel!

I'll trade you the 5 Cracker Barrels with 30 minutes of me, for 1 In-n-Out within 90 minutes.

"I'll trade you the 5 Cracker Barrels with 30 minutes of me, for 1 In-n-Out within 90 minutes."

Done;

Like CLD Kevin, I have 3 In-N-Out's within 5 miles of me, you can have one, but only one!

There is a Chuy's nearby!!! My favorite Tex-Mex restaurant.

2401 W 7th St #110. Fort Worth, TX 76107
1.5 miles from Expo.

18.jpg?a=1104257494921

Edited by jstorms

Ok, so that's In-N-Out as soon as I arrive.  Later that day for lunch is Chuy's.  

Wednesday is pack-in, so I'll talk the boss into buying more burgers from In-N-Out for lunch.  Dinner that night means finding something new.....

Try some Texas BBQ. Ask the locals for the best joint.

Edited by Plumber Plays with Lights