Light-O-Rama Forums

Link

Wayne K

How does one paste a link in a response to a post. I have tried several times to copy a web site address and tried to paste it in a response. If I click on the link button above it pops open a box and I can't do anything with that box. the only way I can get rid of it is to close out this forum or close out internet explorer.

I am using IE11

Thanks

Wayne

How does one paste a link in a response to a post. I have tried several times to copy a web site address and tried to paste it in a response. If I click on the link button above it pops open a box and I can't do anything with that box. the only way I can get rid of it is to close out this forum or close out internet explorer.

I am using IE11

Thanks

Wayne

Wayne

Exactly what don said.

Most people seem to switch browsers (chrome, fire fox) but if you click the reply box then turn off the toggle (between your avatar and the eraser in the tool bar), you will be able to copy, paste, use quotes, etc... Then turn the toggle back on.

Thanks guys for the info

http://forums.lightorama.com/

After turning off that button I can paste now. I have wondered for a long time if it was something with IE.

Wayne

Edit, It works

Edited by Wayne K

• The topic was locked