Light-O-Rama Forums

New CCR Sequences 12 and 16 Ribbon

Holidaysequences

Well I guess as people say we are at it again bringing more CCR sequences and here are the latest sequences available at holidaysequences.com just to mention all sequences where created with Light O Rama  and Superstar:

Because It's Christmas:

Shake Up Christmas:

Kiss Me Babe It's Christmas:

Christmas Time Again:

The Heart of Christmas: available in 12 right now will be getting it converted to 16 shortly

Run Rudolph Run:

https://holidaysequences.wistia.com/medias/2xocv8wrbx

Chris is a really good friend of mine and wanted to showcase his superstar sequencing talent so I have welcomed Chris to holidaysequences. Dave, Chris, and myself hope to bring you more sequences that you will enjoy as much as we love to create the sequences using Light O Rama and Superstar

Edited by Holidaysequences
  • Like 2

Great Job Robert, Dave and Chris. I happen to see the work that Chris did and WOW what a dog gone team of sequencers. Robert will you be doing the singing faces to them? If you do can I pick the first one? Haha . Kiss Me Babe its Christmas Time is great... Hint Hint...

Jeff

Thank you everyone!

I'm thrilled to be a part of such a talented team and know that because Robert and Dave are so great at what they already do, it just challenges me to always strive to improve myself.

I had a friend/client send me a video of one of my latest sequences recently and because it was the first time seeing it on an actual CCR tree, I was smiles from ear to ear. Hahahaha.

It's fun to see our work come to life in a show.

Cheers,

Chris

• Like 1

Glad to see you have joined the Team Chris. I was serious Robert... Haha... I am waiting on you Buddy.... Call me tomorrow if you have time.

You guys are the best at what you can do with LOR. Thanks a million..

:)

Your going to have one big show if you bought all of Holiday Sequences 12 ccr sequences........plus any others you may have bought.  Maybe when all is said & done I may have 5 in my show (if I have a show & if I can get 5 done before Christmas) this year. Good for you. At least your show will feature sequences that were created by talented sequencers.   

• Like 1

Thank you everyone for the kind remarks on welcoming Chris. We've been working with him for awhile now. I'm glad he's on board :-)

Also thank you for the other kind words. We certainly appreciate it

:-D

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...