Light-O-Rama Forums

embed youtube on forum?

boisechris

Anyone can tell me how to add a youtube video to my post?  I'm just getting a link.

TY Chris

What I can tell you is that you can't spam up our forums with ads like that.  I've reported both of your posts.  You may want to review the rules in the 'Approved Vendor's' forum.  Thanks.

Hi Chris, I use IE 11 and I can add my video in my posts just fine, here is how I do it,

Click the little chrome button (looks like a light switch) to the left of the eraser, top left, paste the link and then click the chrome icon again and choose post, all you will see is the link until you hit publish  The video should appear in the  body after publish. at least it does for me.

Chris,

Part of the problem is you should be careful which forum you post in. I think this should have been in The Coffee Shop and not Sequence Sharing, since you didn't ask anything about sequencing. Then the second part of your problem is the question should be about posting a video - any video - not one of a particular name brand origination.

When on a desktop, make sure the upper far left image is clicked where your icons are not grayed out. Copy the url address of the video link. Then click the image button (under Mr. Smiley -  :)). Paste it there and post. Done.

Easier on a smart phone. Click the copy link while viewing video. Paste it in your LOR post. Whalaa.

Now again, post it in the correct forum. Like a video of your Christmas show should be posted in My Christmas Display.

Good luck.

Thanks Mega!

I didn't try and spam.... really?  

I read you could post a "For Sale" in the coffee shop.  

Cheers,

Chris