Light-O-Rama Forums

My 13 CCR Stand for a Matrix

Larry Leonhardt

13? I know what sequence your going to use! :D :D

And how would you know that....... :D

Looks like a great idea Larry.  I have been looking for a way to mount 12 CCRs for different occasions other than Christmas.  That looks like it will fit the bill!  Nice job.

Jerry

Looks like a great idea Larry.  I have been looking for a way to mount 12 CCRs for different occasions other than Christmas.  That looks like it will fit the bill!  Nice job.

Jerry

I found at Lowe's, a U channel that fits over the 3/4 square tubing, i will then zip tie the tubing in the u-channels. Yet to be done, waiting on 1 CCR ribbon that went bad, an i have 1 old ribbon that i used in a double arch, that i slodered back together today.

Nice.  I do small engine repair at an Ace Hardware so I might get a better price there if we carry them. I'll be looking into it.

Larry,  What spacing did you use for your matrix?

Andy, I used 3'' spacing. I ask around, and that was the consonances.

P.S. The older you get the bigger the font gets.....

Edited by Larry Leonhardt

Larry Wow lights uses 4 inch spacing between between strips I think that's a good size and if you use the same you could easily also use their sequences

As close to the street that I am, I hope 3'' will do just fine, I will see in July...

I'm going to use my 12 CCR ribbons from my tree, and I have 1 more i'm going to use.

That way I will have 13 ribbon's for the American flag...

• 2 years later...
On ‎6‎/‎6‎/‎2015 at 1:56 PM, Dennis Laff said:

Larry Wow lights uses 4 inch spacing between between strips I think that's a good size and if you use the same you could easily also use their sequences

Does Wow lights still sell 13 ccr ribbon sequences ?

Hi. Lar they do sell 12 strip ccr matrix. Sequences I just bought one last month to try I'm building a 12 strip matrix for next season   Myself  Dennis 

Thanks for your reply, I've looked on there web site, but didn't see any. I have bought from them in the past.

• The topic was locked