Light-O-Rama Forums
boborino

Singing faces for Uptown Funk?

Just curious if anyone has sequenced faces for the Uptown Funk song from Bruno Mars?

I'm adding them this year to my HawkTown Funk...#gohawks

I'm adding them this year to my HawkTown Funk...#gohawks

I promote your video because of how close your ribbons are together. I believe or at least guessing that your top is 32 inch & the bottom is around 7.5 feet. That is why I want my tree ribbons to be closer together because of the resolution. When you ran a ccr matrix for two seasons then you know the importance of resolutions.

I promote your video because of how close your ribbons are together. I believe or at least guessing that your top is 32 inch & the bottom is around 7.5 feet. That is why I want my tree ribbons to be closer together because of the resolution. When you ran a ccr matrix for two seasons then you know the importance of resolutions.

I also have 15 Ribbons...tried to find my drawing for my tree...but can't find them...but I think you are pretty close.

Edited by jimswinder

I am about 95% finished with it

why does this not surprise me.   :P   I might be hitting you up for this one this year.