Light-O-Rama Forums

The Christmas Can Can 16 Ribbon or 12 Ribbon CCR Tree

Holidaysequences

Dave,

I am always amazed at the quality of your work!

You inspire me to be better at sequencing every time I see your work..

What a fun and crazy sequence! Fun, imaginative and well executed!

AWESOME!

Chris

Dang it Dave.. My sequence list keeps getting longer and longer and its your fault.. Haha.. Great Job on this one buddy.

Jeff

Closing up shop here for a week and heading to the Tennessee Mountains for some R/R... LOL

I have to say it again....you and Robert are truly, "Artists in Lights". What you both create is amazing, fun and a surprise to all that see it in our shows. Credit should be given where credit is due and in your both's case, most certainly credit earned!!!

Edited by dgrant
  • Like 1

Seriously  Dave?  Dancing Elf's and Santa's... Way cool Dave!!  Totally!!!  Love it.  Laugh ever time I see the Santa's dance across.. Such a talented man!!  Keep up the awesome work!!  Thanks to Brian from SuperStar for creating this program for us.  Gives Dave the opportunity to show and share his talent with us. 

• 2 months later...

Ok so I am ONLY going into my second year... of doing lighting, MAN this is awesome I have a far way to go.

This is simply stunning... This year I plan on getting into RBG... but I am not sure i could do this.

Hi Septon. Thank you for the compliment. It does take a bit of time to learn SuperStar. But once you understand it, it's great to create awesome effects. It's certainly worth purchasing and learning. Brian offers great support for his software :-)

You guys either have a lot of time on your hands or dream of Superstar in your sleep. All kidding aside, Great work, I really like it.

This one is in my show and ready to run for the holidays! I couldn't be happier with dave's, robert's work and the new guy too whom I can't remember his name yet.