Light-O-Rama Forums
Old Sarge

Singing Faces, So This is Christmas, John Lennon Just Finished

So this weekend i was actually finally able to adapt your sequence to my line up. I saw yer other thread but i had not forgotten what ya did Sarge. Looks great. 

good deal.... I was hoping maybe you could use some of it...

I know not all of every seq people makes are usable for others but there are many times parts if them that can be used to make sequencing go a little faster..

I got a face sequence that was shared with me that i have actually lengthened. This is Halloween from nightmare before Christmas. I took the standard sequence and added the intro. When i am done i will send it yer way if ya like.

sounds like a good deal jerry...

I would love to see it and hopefully see how close it is to mine...

I will send you mine if you would like to check it out to.

mine is 80 channel with 2 archs, a 16 ch spiral tree 8 mini trees and misc..

This is Halloween I plan on working on but havent done enough of it to send out yet.

I jump around working on some songs because I start to get bored hearing the same over and over to much... so a little Christmas... 4th of July.... Halloween.... lol... and some just to be doing them in case of a party etc...

sounds like a good deal jerry...

I would love to see it and hopefully see how close it is to mine...

I will send you mine if you would like to check it out to.

mine is 80 channel with 2 archs, a 16 ch spiral tree 8 mini trees and misc..

This is Halloween I plan on working on but havent done enough of it to send out yet.

I jump around working on some songs because I start to get bored hearing the same over and over to much... so a little Christmas... 4th of July.... Halloween.... lol... and some just to be doing them in case of a party etc...

I will send ya the opening speech that i sequenced. I was almost done with the whole thing when i realized i had been doing it all backwards, so now i have a lot of copy and pasting to do to straighten it out.

that sounds good... Thanks.. I use a combination of Papagayo and free hand both.. 

Papagayo usually to get things started and then sense I can never get the timing down right on it I copy and paste, delete some and change some as I go over and over threw it usually at 1/4 and 1/2 speed..

A lot I can get to looking well and the timing looking really close on Papagayo but then when I try to copy and paste it into LOR for some reason the timing seems to be way off on most of it... so there I am again.... going back and forth over it..

Sometime I am looking at it on Papagayo and kinda try to more or less do it on LOR from what I see there instead of importing it..

Hey I'd like to take a look at the sequence also

amtrak115@gmail.com

Sarge, if you are still sharing I would love to get a copy too please?

sw067195@bigpond.net.au

thanks

sent with a few others... enjoy down under from sunny southern California.. hahaha

could i have a copy Sarge

jaztram@gmail.com

Sarge if you are still sharing I'd love to have this one !

Thanks !

Aiellochris81@gmail.com

hello i will take anything you can share for singing face for christmas ...but granmam run over a reen deer would be awesome

thank

barbottes@hotmail.com

sent

Sarge,

Can you please send my way if you are still sharing?

chaospuptemp-lor@yahoo.com

Also thanks for the idea to have some respectful Armed Forces sequences added to our display, we are using the John Wayne Pledge of Elegance sequence you shared this year..

Many Thanks,

Joe

Hello sarge,

I would love to see what you have came up with . If still sharing please send my way..

Markdc21@yahoo.com

Hi Sarge..................just added to more controllers this year......still calling myself a newbie though......would love a copy.  Thanks in advance!  mwilwand@mts.net