• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Old Sarge

• jerry72

• gur001

• Ebuechner

Sarge:

Will take anything you have with singing faces, I am just starting this year doing them and could use a hand.

Much appreciated.

home@FlorenceScapes.com

So this weekend i was actually finally able to adapt your sequence to my line up. I saw yer other thread but i had not forgotten what ya did Sarge. Looks great. 

good deal.... I was hoping maybe you could use some of it...

I know not all of every seq people makes are usable for others but there are many times parts if them that can be used to make sequencing go a little faster..

I got a face sequence that was shared with me that i have actually lengthened. This is Halloween from nightmare before Christmas. I took the standard sequence and added the intro. When i am done i will send it yer way if ya like.

sounds like a good deal jerry...

I would love to see it and hopefully see how close it is to mine...

I will send you mine if you would like to check it out to.

mine is 80 channel with 2 archs, a 16 ch spiral tree 8 mini trees and misc..

This is Halloween I plan on working on but havent done enough of it to send out yet.

I jump around working on some songs because I start to get bored hearing the same over and over to much... so a little Christmas... 4th of July.... Halloween.... lol... and some just to be doing them in case of a party etc...

sounds like a good deal jerry...

I would love to see it and hopefully see how close it is to mine...

I will send you mine if you would like to check it out to.

mine is 80 channel with 2 archs, a 16 ch spiral tree 8 mini trees and misc..

This is Halloween I plan on working on but havent done enough of it to send out yet.

I jump around working on some songs because I start to get bored hearing the same over and over to much... so a little Christmas... 4th of July.... Halloween.... lol... and some just to be doing them in case of a party etc...

I will send ya the opening speech that i sequenced. I was almost done with the whole thing when i realized i had been doing it all backwards, so now i have a lot of copy and pasting to do to straighten it out.

that sounds good... Thanks.. I use a combination of Papagayo and free hand both.. 

Papagayo usually to get things started and then sense I can never get the timing down right on it I copy and paste, delete some and change some as I go over and over threw it usually at 1/4 and 1/2 speed..

A lot I can get to looking well and the timing looking really close on Papagayo but then when I try to copy and paste it into LOR for some reason the timing seems to be way off on most of it... so there I am again.... going back and forth over it..

Sometime I am looking at it on Papagayo and kinda try to more or less do it on LOR from what I see there instead of importing it..

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Sarge, if you are still sharing I would love to get a copy too please?

sw067195@bigpond.net.au

thanks

• 2 weeks later...