Light-O-Rama Forums

Light O Rama Icons

kzaas

If any of you are like me you have your most commonly used LOR programs pinned to your task bar. Well because I do, I have four blue light bulbs and my task bar and sometimes I forget what order I have them in so I modified LOR icons and added a letters to each icons to make it easier. For instance for the sequence editor I added the letters SE over the top of the Icon. I did this for the Sequence editor, Pixel Editor, Super Star and Visualizer. If any wants a copy of these icons I can email them to you along with instructions on how to change them. Keep in mind though this will only change them on your desktop and your task bar.

I think we should encourage Light O Rama to modify their icons to show a difference between each program.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kzaas

• ezimnow

• k6ccc

• Mega Arch

I also do the same as you. So yes please on a copy and the instructions . That's a great idea. TIA(Thanks in advance)

Please send to johnnykat12@aol.com

Great idea.

I would like you to shoot 'em my way as well.

And many thanks...

- Daniel

dcdpkpr@cox.net

May I please have them as well?

pyrotech6@hotmail.com

Thanks,

Tim

Emails sent to all who requested. If I missed anyone of you let me know. Also if anyone needs any of the other Icons modified let me know and I will do it as soon as possible.

Edited by kzaas

May I Please get a copy as well?  Thanks in advance.

abenodog1@msn.com

Edited by ORANGEDOG

Loaded them up and that is really nice!  Gotta admit that I have on MANY occasions had four of five blue light bulbs down there on the task bad and clicking one after the other trying to find the one I wanted.  This is something that LOR should implement.

And BobO, the control panel menu does not really need them since it is words that you are looking for.  In the case of the task bar, it is really useful since there can easily be several identical blue light bulbs side by side on the task bar with no way of knowing which is which.