Light-O-Rama Forums

New 13 Ribbon CCR Matrix God Bless The U.S.A

Holidaysequences

WOW.. Thanks for the email telling me where to find the sequence. With this and Brian's tree it would be a hit on the 4th. WTG Dave!!!!! Or was it Roberts ideas? LOL

Well, Robert, you did it to me again!  The pixels and Pix Node Nets from Holiday Coro are on the UPS truck for delivery today for my vertical grid and now I need to redesign it to a horizontal grid (and probably order more hardware)!  Going to be fun getting on my roof in the middle of summer to install the grid too!  Oh, the sadistic pleasure you must be getting!  Seriously, that looks really great. 

LOL that's funny, Denny!! But I hope you'll be as safe as possible on the roof :-)

Godman, that's a strong possibility. Doing the matrix is new to me. I had a great time working with a matrix design.

We'll Dave that is another great sequence, now I will have to buy one more CCR, and 3/4 inch tubing......

LOL that's funny, Denny!! But I hope you'll be as safe as possible on the roof :-)

Godman, that's a strong possibility. Doing the matrix is new to me. I had a great time working with a matrix design.

I'll be safe, despite the likelihood of third degree burns from the July, Arizona, heat.  Neighbors don't give me a second glance anymore when they see me up there in the summer wearing long pants, long sleeve shirt, and gloves.  Oh, wait;  don't have neighbors anymore.  The ones on either side of me moved out.  I wonder if it had anything to do with the Christmas lights?

Robert also mentioned that he would be sitting in his air conditioned house, sipping on a glass of ice tea, thinking of me while I am up there.  Such a kind, thoughtful gentleman!  Joke's on him though, I don't like ice tea!

You don't have to like the ice tea cause I will be drinking it hahahaha it's the thought that counts hahaha

Hey Andy! Thank you I'm glad you like it. The matrix designs are interesting to create slightly different images

:-)

Yes, very nice job. I am planning my first matrix for 2016. Why is there 13 and not 12 or 16? Is 13 a standard for matrix?

Hi Saxon, I don't think there's a standard (12, 13, or 16) just yet. Another person suggested making at least a 13 CCR martix to accommodate the number of stripes on the American flag. IMO, a 16 CCR would be a nice matrix :-)

I only created a 12 string matrix cause that's what I was seeing out there for purchased sequences, I just don't have the time to create matrix sequences so I was only going to use purchased ones. After seeing this one I added the 13th string and played it last night on my matrix and it was awesome!

Great Job!

MORE MATRIX SEQUENCES PLEASE!!!  :D

Dave,

How far apart do you think the CCR's should be in the horizontal configuration, 3 to 4 inches ? 

Dave,

How far apart do you think the CCR's should be in the horizontal configuration, 3 to 4 inches ? 

I was wondering that myself when I was trying to figure out how to put my CCRs horizontal.  Has anyone done this yet?  Would like to see some pictures if you have.

Hmm, I have t actually set one up in person, but Jeff has a good idea for spacing. I think he's done a matrix before. Jeff, can you give us an idea?