Light-O-Rama Forums

For Sale: 16 CCR150s NIB $185 each (+SH) HURRY

RockinScott

NEW PRICE:  $175 + SHIPPING BECAUSE I RETURNED THE FULL PRICE CCR.  Now I have 15 of them.  True that you do not get the warranty so buyer beware.  Like Mike says below, I can return to LOR and get my $170 back.  Just trying to recoup and pass on the Mad Grab sale price to you guys.  Take them or not it is really not a big deal for me.

Here's the story.  

I do a lighted boat parade (no Christmas) and i jumped in on the Spring Sale and grabbed 15 of the CCRs in the sale and, somehow, I accidentally also bought a 16th at full price.  

As it turns out, unknown to me, the boat parade has been scrapped by the local yacht club indefinitely and I am out nearly $2,900!.  So I am selling all 16 of the CCR's at $185 each plus SH to your zip from Chicago via whatever works best so I can recoup my $$. No bulk discounts, etc.  You do the math 16 times $185 basically gets me my money and original shipping back.

I will follow the topic so post your order here with how many you are putting dibs on and ALSO send me a PM to coordinate payment via paypal (only unless local).  I will take people first come based on that protocol and post updates once people have actually completed an order until they are GONE.

Watch, with my luck, I will get these sold and the boat parade will be back on!

Edited by RockinScott

FYI....

Should you not find anyone to sell them to....

As long as they are NiB and it's been within 30 days since you received them, we will take them back.  You will need to pay to ship them back to us, and the original shipping is non-refundable - You'll end up loosing money, but not nearly $2900!

If you want to return them, you will need an RMA first.  Open a help desk ticket and we'll set you up.

Weren't CCR $170 or so at the recent mad grab sale, which includes full warrenty.   No warrenty for second hand NIB/used LOR products.

Weren't CCR $170 or so at the recent mad grab sale, which includes full warrenty.   No warrenty for second hand NIB/used LOR products.

You have to add the shipping also.

He is trying to get all of his money back, not take a loss.

No takers.  Sending back to LOR.  Oh well.  No biggie for me.

This was very interesting from a sales/marketing aspect..  These are a hot item on the Mad Grab sale and the price was only $5 more.  So why would people not snap these up?

Did LOR satisfy the CCR demand with the quantity put out in the Mad Grab?

Is the warranty worth the extra $70 - or $175 too much without a warranty?

Are people banking on getting a bunch in the summer sale?

Are people using the clones that regularly cost about the same as the LOR CCRs on sale?

Just curious. 

I had purchased 8 during the Spring Sale last year and decided to go with pixels after the fact. I put them on here as you did just to get my money back...not 1 offer...I sold all 8 on E-bay mostly Internationally and made money. Sold all 8 within 3 weeks...

It's just a know problem item that is tough to pay the sale price and not get the warranty. They look great but are delicate

I think they go for about $150 used (I know yours are new in box but there is no warranty so they are same as used).

• The topic was locked