Light-O-Rama Forums

OMG.. New Dave Sequence Video

Jeff Messer

made a mistake un-posted comment

Edited by Holidaysequences
  • Like 1

Very Good Dave, will that also be in a 12 ccr format ?

It's on the site in the 12 CCR. My guess is yes.

Already bought the 16, since I was the one to request it. I'm sure others did too.

Yes. The 12 version is being created now.... Man this is going to be a sweet year for my pixel tree.....

What else is new LOL...

• Like 1

SWEET.... What singing faces are you working on so far? Do you have Christmas Vacation?

I have it done already and tonight I was working on some Spanish songs  and now back to other ones sir Dave got to see the Spanish songs already. If you understand Spanish I'll send one of them  to you here shortly if not get a kick out of it anyway hahaha

Edited by Holidaysequences

Indeed a great job, inspiration for those of us on different software and with other matrixes.  On some parts of another song I am doing, inspired me to maybe do a few cellos wide.

Alan

Please excuse my language, but that is bad ass. cant wait to have it in my show this years.

Went and took a look, Dave has some more videos up for the 16 strings as well. Love them. Cant wait to see more.

Dave, I wanted to show my wife the matrix you created with the tree that Brian did and get her thoughts on doing it this year. I don't see it on here can you post the location of the video for me please... I just showed her Brian's tree sequences and she liked it.

Jef

Is there still plans to do dueling jingle bells? I do not see it on the list yet.

• 3 weeks later...

Dave  :)

Awesome job as usual!

You're so creative and the images had me laughing so hard.. omg!!!

A definite in my show this year!

Chris

Hahaha.. we are talking about the newest new one.. Can Can right?

• 2 weeks later...

I would love to have any of the Spanish Sequences you have for sharing. My wife is from Peru I do not speak spanish well enough to really do some for her or her family here in California.

I have all regular mini lights, no ccr dmx etc. and run 48 channels but also including this year 32 channels for singing faces/tree for a total of 80 channels

retired_old_sarge@yahoo.com