Light-O-Rama Forums

not sure how to fix.

rednosetbird

I just got done with a sequence and its stored under recent sequences. I am not sure why it stored here. I want it with my other sequences but not sure how to move it to my existing sequences. 

Thanks, Bill

Are you talking about the Sequence Editor?

If so, then what you are seeing is nothing more than a visual representation of your sequences. They are still stored in your Sequences folder, but it's just being shown to you in different ways in the Sequence Editor.

Having more problems! Every time I open up the sequence editor I get this message;

CAN NOT FIND FILE OR FOLDER

C:\USERS\BILL\DESKTOP\LIGHT O RAMA 2014\SEQUENCES

How can I have the sequence editor find the correct folder?

I did make a new folder with my sequences but not sure how to get it to read the new file.

Start > Computer > C: > Program Files(x86) > Light-O-Rama > LORpost.exe

Then just point to your new folder

OK I did that and that did not work also. keeps going to sequences. I did the steps and loaded my 2015 folder and when it loads into the sequence editor it skips past that and go's to sequences. the sequence folder has all of my work also but when its in the sequence editor only samples come up.

Just taking a stab in the dark but what is your current directory in Sequence Editor set on? Is it possible you changed it and forgot to change back?

To set the default directory you can click the arrow to where you want it to be as shown in the pic below. It will always go there until you change it.

ss1.jpg

Alan...

I can see Alan's pic just fine.

You might be having pc issues and not necessarily just LOR issues.

I hope you can eventually see it as Alan's pic is a good place to check.

Edited by Mega Arch

Strange, I just looked at it with 2 other computers and an ipad it came right up. Anyone not seeing it?

heh Mega Arch beat me to it.

Edited by default

that's is strange! I looked on my I-Pad b-4 I posted that. Could not see anything on both. This is getting frustrating!

I cant see the picture either.  

The linked post picture is found here, uploaded and hosted by LOR 

http://forums.lightorama.com/uploads/monthly_04_2015/post-323-0-12198300-1429461892.jpg

The picture which cannot be seen is here

src="http://greatgooglymoogly.info/LOR%20Pics/ss1.jpg"

Thanks for the info, strange goings on heh.. I looked around LOR and tried to see where I could upload pics, finally gave up and put in my hosted web space. I noticed rednosetbird had an att address, I wonder if that has something to do with it or if it is a browser issue?

anyways I sent him the pic email so hopefully he can get the original issue resolved.

Alan...

@ItsMeBobO can you see the picture outside of the forums, ie opening in a browser window?

Edited by default

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /LOR Pics/ss1.jpg on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache Server at greatgooglymoogly.info Port 80

I think I found my issue, I had setup a .htaccess file on the server because I was getting massive hits from all over (non legit) I changed it back so hopefully it will work. Forgot I did that. :rolleyes:

Alan...

OK now, I got your email and yes the file is open now on this thread. I have done that already and when I reopen the sequence editor it tells me it cant find the file!!!! ugh! I did do what Ron told me to do and just cant find it. If I scroll up to the file its there but will not open when it has been closed.

HELP PLEASE!

So to make sure I understand correctly, your file is in the C:\Documents and Settings\your pc name\My Documents\Light-O-Rama\Sequences directory? and if you try to open it, it will not open?  Will any other older sequences open?

Are we dealing with Ver 3.12 or the newer beta ver just released?

OK I am dealing with Ver 3.11.2   yes it wont open the file with the sequence editor. The sequence editor opens and I get a error message. cannot  change folder

cannot find file or folder:C:USERS\BILL\DESKTOP\LIGHT O RAMA 2015\SEQUENCES

Yes Bill is the computer name and the sequences are under light o rama 2015.

When the sequence editor opens and I get the error message, I can close the message and scroll down to light o rama 2015 and find all of my sequences and open them all. But  I want to be able to open up the sequence editor and see all of my sequences under recent sequences.

I hope this is not Chinese! LOL 

OK, try this. In the picture Alan sent you, he has drawn a red arrow on the drop down arrow. A couple a icons to the right of that is a LOR blue light bulb. Click on it and it should take you to the LOR preferred sequence folder. Then check the path it likes. Add your folders in it as sub-folders and do not keep trying to direct the program to go where it doesn't seam to want to go.

Good luck

Edited by Mega Arch