Light-O-Rama Forums

Spring Sale TIme

thedementedelf

It’s Spring and that means its sale time at Demented Elf Productions!…….Order now and check one more item from the to do list. Order now while on sale get them done later in the season, once you have your display finalized.  The sale is on;

Package 6        Regular Price   $55 - Sale Price   $45

Your Radio       Regular Price $125 - Sale Price   $100

As always The Combo Package is always on sale at $80

Order now and avoid the November rush!

www.thedementedelf.com

Edited by thedementedelf

It’s Spring and that means its sale time at Demented Elf Productions!…….Order now and check one more item from the to do list. Order now while on sale get them done later in the season, once you have your display finalized.  The sale is on;

Package 6        Regular Price   $55 - Sale Price   $45

Your Radio       Regular Price $125 - Sale Price   $100

As always The Combo Package is always on sale at $80

Order now and avoid the November rush!

www.thedementedelf.com

Last year I purchase package 6... would i have to rebuy or do you have an editing package to add updated info, i.e. light count, hours and so on?

Thanks Chad

Thedementedelf does a fantastic job with his work. I would say you would not be disappointed with his services. He did our radio service and opening and closings. Really professionally done at a fair price.

I second primvip comments. Many people believe I have a commercial radio satation broadcasting my show because of the high quality of thedementedelf's voice overs. I highly recommend him! I just purchased the Your Radio package from him.

Highly recommend The Demented Elf voice overs for your show. Like others above have said it truly makes it seem like you're broadcasting a commercial radio station. His work is top notch and high quality, I've been very happy with his voice overs and how it works into my show. I insert voice overs inbetween songs, comedy bits and show/website info. Also before the show starts I play christmas songs and his voice overs for an hour before, seems just like a real radio station. Couldn't imagine my show without it!