Light-O-Rama Forums

Anyone have a Singing Snowman Prop?

coachdove

I am purchasing the Holidaycoro Singing Snowman with Guitar for my display and was wondering if anyone had a Visualizer Prop for him.  Even if someone has just the head with the different mouths would be a help.  I could always add the body and guitar.  My email address is coachdove@hotmail.com  if anyone has a file they can send me or can direct me to their dropbox account.

Thanks guys!  

If no one has it, go to Shannon's website and download his LOROC program. You can work the program to get your singing snowman faces.

shannonclaus.com

• 1 month later...

Coachdove, check your email as I just sent you the HolidayCoro guitar playing and singing snowman prop.  Sorry for the delay as I just saw your request.  Have fun with it as it was a real hit last year in my show.

• 3 months later...

Hello, I just recently purchased the Holiday Coro Singing Snowman as well.  Can someone share the prop to me as well please?

dakotahwelch@msn.com

I greatly appreciate it!

• 1 year later...

I know this is an old topic but I have searched every shared link and online searches to no avail. I am looking for the following HC prop files. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Santa (3-4 channel)

Mrs Clause

Snowman

Guitar Snowman

I wish they would include the files when you purchase. I sent them a request and they sent me a watermarked picture of Santa. Whenever my wife attempts to edit it in paint it always colors the watermarks.

TIA

JR

Edited by dibblejr

I to have been trying to find the 3/4 channel Santa and Mrs. Clause prop. If y find it can you please send to me to.

Thanks

retired_old_sarge@yahoo.com

• 1 year later...

I know this is an old thread, anyone have the guitar snowman prop file from HC?    I've searched several threads so far and don't see it.

email - bigsteveg@hotmail.com

Edited by BigSteveG
added email

4 hours ago, BigSteveG said:

I know this is an old thread, anyone have the guitar snowman prop file from HC?    I've searched several threads so far and don't see it.

email - bigsteveg@hotmail.com

Unless you create it in the LOROC you prob won’t find it.

HC - if you can get Dave to send you one uses watermarks on their images making it next to impossible to use to create the prop for vis.

I use only pumpkins and trees for my 8 channels props and Rudolph for my 3-4 channel props.

However it’s been quite a while since I even use a vis file. When I create the singing faces I just use the internal animation and do not need to look beyond my work in progress.

I spoke with Dave before about including the prop file with the props but not holding out hope. I no longer need them anyway.

LOROC = Light O Rama Object Creator. Google it and if you really need it just get creative.

JR

• 2 months later...
On ‎5‎/‎8‎/‎2015 at 7:32 AM, atver said:

Coachdove, check your email as I just sent you the HolidayCoro guitar playing and singing snowman prop.  Sorry for the delay as I just saw your request.  Have fun with it as it was a real hit last year in my show.

If you could,  could you send a copy to me also?

It would be greatly appreciated.  e mail isTbuff23@msn.com