Light-O-Rama Forums

Ron Boyd

Problem I'm seeing now, is the colors seem to be a bit off when saved ad instensity files.  The purple's in my smart pixels are blue in the visualizer when played in SE.

Ron,

Thanks for your video on the Pixel Editor. Is it still pretty current with the changes and additions since the video has been made?  Would love videos on S4 sequencer if there were changes there. Just a very visual learner ;-)

Robert, the last sequence I finished and migrated, yes it was the same. Only difference I found was the star that would export when the video was completed, (dumb rgb) will not export now. Not a biggie, considering its only 3 rgb channels.

Right on the dumb RGB stuff. This is "kind of" on topic since the Video provided me a visual of the PE. I am VERY interested in the Visualizer for my "Visual Learner" status ;-)  I have 16 dumb RGB trees, RGB spots and RGB gutters and strips on the house. Would I do better in putting this in the PE or leave it in the sequencer or how would I do that?  I really got tired of the visualizer bogging down. I sequence, I watch, I change. That is pretty much how I sequence.

Robert

www.burtonchristmaslights.tk

https://www.facebook.com/BurtonChristmasLights

Ron,  Thanks for the video.  I'm going to have to play with it, because it does not make ANY sense to me so far.  Of course I can pretty much say the same thing about PE in general.  I am so lost with it - it's beyond belief.  I REALLY wish I could make it to Christmas Expo in July, but there is no way I can get there.  The two hours with Matt would be worth the trip...  OK a bunch of the rest would be too....

• 4 weeks later...

At the risk of coming in late in this thread, have you tried the Instant Sequence tool in SuperStar? I've found it to be a great way to quickly get some decent effects. Just load a visualizer file and a song and SuperStar can do the rest. You can play with the various settings to see how they change the effects. I'm glad to hear an endorsement of the sessions at the Christmas Expo. I'll be heading there and plan to soak up as much LOR education as I can.