Light-O-Rama Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BillyT

Making a DMX pixel tree

I have a RGB pixel tree that has 12 strings of 50 count pixels going up and down (25 pixels per row). I have tried 5 different ways to make this happen and it's just not happening. Any help would be appreciated. I should add that there are 3 strings per universe, so 4 universes total

Regards,

BillyT

Edited by BillyT

Just go into the sample files in the visualizer folder and use the one Brian already has in there. No sense in re-creating the wheel

The problem I had was due to the way I have my universes setup. For the mega tree, I had 4 universes that each only had 150 pixels, using 3 of the 4 ports on the E682. My mini trees on the other hand were setup with 100 pixels each and the universes ran sequentially. Mini tree 1 went from universe 7,1 to 7,300. Mini Tree 2 went from universe 7,301 to universe 8, 90. I had a problem in the visualizer when I went to add the third mini tree. It insists I use the first pixel as pixel 1 (it would have been 31).