Light-O-Rama Forums

The Christmas Light Emporium 2015 pre order sale ends 3/31

darrenv

If you missed any of the earlier pre order sales, this is your chance to get the best prices of the year from The Christmas Light Emporium, a business unit of LOR partner Extreme Lightscapes.

Our 2015 pre order sale will end at 11:59:59pm on 3/31. Take a look and let me know if you have questions. http://www.thechristmaslightemporium.com/lights/2015-pre-order/

I've also attached our complete 2015 pre order price book for your convenience.

2015PreOrderPriceBook.pdf

Do yall have a free shipping option for orders over 1500

Also under your strobes I don't see an option for xenon. Only led and 2-3 flashes

the c9 prelamped, are those LED or incans? or maybe a easier to ask, are all the lights listed LEDs except the curtains at the bottom?

Hi aes1982 - we don't offer free shipping on any pre order items due to the low cost. Re: strobes, indeed, we offer LED and Xenon varieties. Sorry the drop down options on the website can be a bit confusing. When you first pull up the product page for strobes you'lld see 4 options - bulb type, bulb color, flash rate and case quantity. Each fields options depends on what you may have selected in another. But yes, we offer both a 3-4 FPS and a 2-3 FPS - the 3-4 FPS xenon bulbs are "U: shaped tubes and the 2-3FPS xenon bulbs are 2-3 FPS "I" shaped tubes.

ericm - all of our prelamped strands are LED. The only incandescent option in our pre order is the incandescent light curtain (or LED if you so choose).

Thanks for asking. Let me know if I can be of additional assistance.

Are the LED icicle lights full wave? It doesn't say on the site.

Indeed. All of our LEDs are full wave uunless otherwise noted. Take look at the bottom of the pre order page. You'll find more information and stats about some of the items including "All of our LED products are full wave and verified compatible with computerized light controllers. Light strands are sealed one piece construction making them weather resistant. They have a 50,000 hour life rating, are UL approved for indoor and outdoor use. Our strands are 22 AWG wire, if one bulb goes out, the rest stay lit, all strands are on 4” spacing and can be connected end-to-end as follows:

• 35 count strands can connect up to 80 strands end-to-end. 11.6’ lit length 12.6’ total length
  • 50 count strands can connect up to 60 strands end-to-end. 16.6’ lit length 17.6’ total length
  • 70 count strands can connect up to 42 strands end-to-end. 23.3’ lit length 24.3’ total length
  • 100 count strands can connect up to 26 strands end-to-end. 33.3’ lit length 34.3’ total length

All of our C7 LED retrofit bulbs contain 3 diodes and C9 LED retrofit bulbs contain 5 diodes. They are the best quality retrofit bulbs you will find and are available in faceted, smooth opaque and smooth transparent lenses.

All items available in our pre order sale carry our standard 1 year warranty. Please see our customer service center for complete warranty information.

All pre orders must be placed using our online store at www.thechristmaslightemporium.com. No manual orders will be accepted."

Thanks for asking, please let me know If I can help in ay way at all.

If you missed any of the earlier pre order sales, this is your chance to get the best prices of the year from The Christmas Light Emporium, a business unit of LOR partner Extreme Lightscapes.

Our 2015 pre order sale will end at 11:59:59pm on 3/31. Take a look and let me know if you have questions. http://www.thechristmaslightemporium.com/lights/2015-pre-order/

I've also attached our complete 2015 pre order price book for your convenience.

Great prices on vampires and SPT cord too...

I got my order in - thanks Darren