Light-O-Rama Forums

2015 Pacific Northwest Regional C.L.A.P. Mtg - Agenda

zman

The date is set for the PacNW Regional Christmas Gathering. So put it in your calendars.

We call this the Christmas Light Addiction Program, for those that have the CLAP - Christmas Light Addiction Problem. Everyone is welcome to attend this event. We have always has an outstanding agenda which has been very progressive and relevant to the latest technologies and techniques.

Here is the information:

Friday May 1st - In the afternoon is the Set Up Party with the Pizza Meet & Greet Friday Night. This is for those in the area, or those staying in the area for the event. This has always been a well attended and fun event.

Saturday May 2nd -  Networking, coffee, donuts 7:30 - 8:30. We start at 8:30am

Location:   Nancy Foley - 4842 Thompson Lane SE - Olympia, WA 98513

The agenda is all set:

The Ups and Downs of Ladder Safety
   Pete "AC/DC" Peters
Lumens, Lamberts and Lux; Projection Mapping
   Ken "FMR" Collins
The Matrix; Kinetic Excitement
   Chris "Captain Murdoch" Pinkham
You Drive, I'll enjoy the show; Traffic Control
   Kevin "Wirekat" Thomas
I've been framed; Wireframes
   Matt "Mr Pixclip" Ross
Go North - Pole Man; North Pole How-To
   Craig "Pex Tree" Dye
"Hooked" on Lights: Attachment Methods
   Round Table, Lowell "PapaLF" Fuher & Craig Dye
How TGCLF was won
   Darren "Mr. $50K" Huffty

We are working on the vendors for sponsorship, To date we have:
1.   Reinders
2.   Wireframe Concepts
3.   Canny Systems
with more to come.......

This is a free event. So we are looking for RSVPs to plan for lunch. We look forward to seeing y'all in May!

• Like 1

I know I will be there.. Jennifer will probaly miss this one as she scheduled a Girls Gone Wild weekend with all her girlfriends on the coast the same weekend..

:( Baseball tourney for the kid that weekend.

Just plain bad luck. If it gets moved or cancelled I will be there. Otherwise maybe next year.

Daryl with out her coming that means we just need to have a sequencing party in one of the hotel rooms Friday night.  I should have my new clips by then, if I can get things done, maybe I'll bring a matrix panel for us to play around with.  I'd bring a mega tree setup, but I don't think they'd let us set one of those up in the lobby.

-Matt

• 1 month later...

Hi, this is going to be my first C.L.A.P. event, and I'm wondering if by chance anyone is attending solo and would be open to sharing a room. The guys that I'm carpooling up with, are staying at the Ramada Olympia, but I wouldn't necessarily have to stay there, if someone already has a reservation elsewhere. If you're interested, please let me know ASAP, via PM. Thanks!!

Monica