Light-O-Rama Forums

Congrats to Wayne Kremer

Guest guest

Everytime I go thru the videos I have saved on my computer and come across that one my two boys come running around the corner as soon as they here it so that they can watch. So if it had been up to them I am sure they would have voted the same. Congradulations Wayne. It was a real hoot.

Wow! I am truly shocked that I won! :shock: I'm sure there were tons of other displays that really rocked the house and had great chances of winning. Well, I really didn't have an acceptance speech ready, but (unraveling papers)...

I would first like to thank Dan (and Alex) for creating such a cool, expandable, well designed and supported lighting control platform. Next, I would like to thank ALL the regulars on Planet Christmas for providing such great ideas and feedback on our unique hobby. Also need to thank the other vendors (CDB, Darryl at Christmas Light Show, Action Lighting) who have provided "the goods". Finally, I would like to thank my family (Lisa & Wyatt) for the help and having the patience and understanding of putting the display together each year. Thank you!!! :)

Wayne Kremer wrote:

Wow! I am truly shocked that I won! :shock: I'm sure there were tons of other displays that really rocked the house and had great chances of winning.

It just goes to show you can never go wrong with the enduring quality of yellow snow humor for boys of all ages. :)

Congrats to you, sir. Next year we'll look for you to spell out "Merry Christmas" in the snow, just like we all did as kids.

(You mean not everybody did? Ooops. Well, nevermind, then.) :)

Dave Sanderson wrote:

Congrats to you, sir. Next year we'll look for you to spell out "Merry Christmas" in the snow, just like we all did as kids.

(You mean not everybody did? Ooops. Well, nevermind, then.) :)

I thought I was the only one who did that! BTW, you don't necessarily have to be a "kid" to do it.:devil: I, for one, will never grow up!

My whole family laughed at that one and loved it. I don't know what the other videos were like, but that one would probably be igh on my list of picks, too. Where in the world did you find that song? I need to get it.

Jen posted a Christmas gif of Santa writing out Merry Christmas in yellow snow in the Off Topic forum. Here is a link to the page with it on it. It's the next-to-last one on the page. I got a kick out of it, and there are a lot of other cute ones posted by many people on both pages.

Now, I need to go find a live reindeer that can "go" on cue to music!

Standing Ovation from South Jersey! Wayne your video had my wife and kids in stitches! My daughter was thrilled to see Dan mentioned our Spongebob video... to her it was like winning!!! Dan, huge round of applause to you and Alex. I can almost see you in your glory with him seated in your lap watching videos! What must be even more gratifying is knowing that it's your ingenuity that helped all of us create these great displays! I hope Alex gets to stay up late for working overtime on this!!

Congrats again Wayne, I loved the video!!!

Jim

Wayne Kremer wrote:

Kenny,

The song is by Bob Rivers. They have tons of Christmas song Parodies (some pretty nasty). :)

Thanks, Wayne! I'll have to go looking for it now. And I'll stay away from the nasty ones (except for maybe something inside the house...my whole family has a somewhat off sense of humor).

You did a great job!

• 5 years later...