Light-O-Rama Forums

Synchronized Christmas Spring Sale

Don

We'll be having our Spring sale starting next Sunday (03/08). Currently it is planned to run through Wednesday (03/11).

Will update this thread later in the week with prices, and what exactly is on sale.

I have a question for you. Do you ship to Canada? If yes via USPS?

Normally, no. Let me see what I can work out for the sale though.

But its still winter Don. Look forward to seeing what you will have on sale!

Yeah, but it is meteorological spring. :)

Almost have it ready. Will go out to my newsletter first. For those not on it visit my main site and look at the bottom of the screen.

• Like 1

FYI: Those people who are subscribed to the newsletter will get the prices here in a few minutes. I'll get the prices posted here later today.

Uh, Don, meteorological spring (aka: vernal equinox) doesn't occur until March 20, 2015.

Just saying ...

Uh, Don, meteorological spring (aka: vernal equinox) doesn't occur until March 20, 2015.

Just saying ...

Uh, George that would be the astronomical spring.

See this article.

Just saying ...

I sit corrected. I never knew there was such a thing as meteorological spring. I guess I must be old-school where astronomy still rules supreme.

Strange ... I would surely have expected that the Weather Channel (between a long string of seemingly incessant commercials) would have started giving those seasons a name each year like they do with almost every rainstorm.

For anyone wanting an order shipped to Canada, please send me an email with your desired order and a shipping address. Email address is posted on the store, and my main site.

I'll get a quote to you for the shipping costs and a way to pay for the order.

What kind of deal can you make on a 12 pack of CCR's ?

I thought $50 the regular price was a pretty good deal. *shrug*